As Christmas approaches many Singaporeans are planning a staycation in the city, as opposed to their customary trip abroad. We are providing an exclusive opportunity for luxury hotels in Singapore to reach the FT's luxury consumer audience in the region.
FT's Luxury & consumer audience
- FT readers in APAC have an average net worth of $1.6millon.
- 45% have bought a luxury product or service featured in the Financial Times.
- FT readers in APAC have been on 9 business trips and 7 leisure trips on average in the last twelve months*
- The FT reaches 45% of travel super influencers in APAC. 68% of APAC readers have stayed in a boutique or five-star hotel.
- 1 in 4 stay in 5* hotels every 2 months.
Our seasonal commercial package offers special advertising rates, including a 30% discount for hotels wanting to make the most of the Singaporean staycation audience. This is an unusually high discount for the FT and will only be available over the Christmas period.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you reach our luxury audience for your Christmas campaign.
Get in touch
Please leave your details and a member of our sales team will be in contact with you shortly