FT Asset Management GIST 2020
Learn about the industry expectations and trends of institutional investors on issues, such as ETF's, ESG, Divestments, Attribute Purchase Drivers, Brand Trust, Media and Communications.
The Financial Times just released the 3rd Global Institutional Investor brand and market sentiment survey. FT Asset Management GIST 2020 is a market/competitor intelligence tool and a great source of strategic insights into what 500+ global institutional investors (asset owners) think about leading brands, the industry overall, and the product/service expectations of Asset Managers going forward.
A partial list of themes covered in these studies:
• Most Trusted Firms / Firms losing confidence in
• Purchase drivers – what attributes are most important to purchasing, and which brand leads in each attribute
• Brand Health/Competition intelligence – awareness of brands, favorability, preference/consideration
• ESG Trends – what brand is the leader, ESG importance in the consideration process
• ETFs/Passive Products – level of adoption, Smart Beta products, intentions
• Unmet needs today
• Media usage
Over 30 global institutional asset management brands are measured on this study, so you can benchmark your brand familiarity and favorability within the entire brand landscape, a great competitor intelligence resource.
This study is now available to purchase for the full set of findings. We can also provide a high-level overview of the results to help you understand current institutional investor sentiments, and how this research can benefit your business. Please contact email@example.com for a call or meeting.
Get in touch
Please leave your details and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly