Discover Europe’s 2021 Climate Leaders
The Financial Times & Statista have identified the companies leading the charge on greenhouse gas emission reductions in Europe.
Through months of intensive research, public calls for participation and direct contact with tens of thousands of companies; the duo have identified the outstanding companies who are successfully reducing their core greenhouse gas emissions.
Set for release on 27th May 2021, this 16-page Special Report explores:
- The rankings - Who are the outstanding companies across Europe that have successfully reduced their core greenhouse gas emissions from 2014 - 2019
- Net xero plans - Who has them, what the best in class looks like, and how we support next generation technology that will be required to achieve net zero?
- Auditors - How deep a role auditors will play in monitoring standards and disclosure?
- Carbon markets - What will it take to build reliable carbon markets?
- The Joe Biden effect - Will the US climate pivot back to international cooperation under the auspices of the Paris accord and will it bolster the efforts of climate-focused European companies and multinationals with operations in Europe?
In addition to the topics mentioned above, the Financial Times will also be releasing two articles within the Special Report. The feature articles will illuminate the best and worst green corporate practices in the fights against climate change, and explore the sectoral and geographical coverage of some of the ranked companies.
FT’s Climate Leaders Special Report is a 16-page tabloid. It will be published on Thursday 27th May 2021 and distributed in European circulation via the Financial Times newspaper and globally on FT.com.
For more information, please contact:
Nick Phillips | email@example.com
Commercial Marketing | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Financial Times
The Financial Times is one of the world’s leading business news organisations, recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy. The FT has a record paying readership of more than one million, three-quarters of which are digital subscriptions. It is part of Nikkei Inc., which provides a broad range of information, news and services for the global business community.